> m.e: My other baby.. ♥

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My other baby.. ♥

...well, not really, but at least it makes yummy delights not just make a mess!
It doesn't give nice cuddles or sloppy kisses so I guess that's its down side.
As part of Blog This, this weeks challenge is Shopaholic, something fabulous bought, something coveted for a while...YES, YES, YES!!!!! of course!
I longingly dreamt about owning this little baby for a while, I dreamt about how fluffy those egg whites would be, how creamy a butter cream icing could get, how velvety a meringue could be...ohhh ♥
So yes, it's extravagant and yes it's a bit on the high end of the price scale but it does look lovely in it's designated corner and it does do a marvelous job a minimum of three times a week, so why would I complain!
So thank you Blog This for giving me the chance to talk about my "other baby" without fear :)
Pin It

8 comments:

faithhopeandawholelottalove said...

Nice!! One day I too dream of having something to cream butter & whip egg whites :) all at the touch of a button!

Kylie said...

Wow Cathie! I'm incredibly envious! I have a dodgy, little hand held thing which your 'baby' truly puts to shame... I'll have to put one on my birthday wishlist for next year... mmmm... ;)

Courtley said...

Maybe my Empire Red baby and your brushed silver baby can grow up together and make...um Pink babies?!

I too love my Kitchen Aid... way too much!

Bec Hem said...

yes! it's a terrible injustice that not everyone shares our love for kitchen applicances! a beautiful blog! wish i could taste those meringues!

Amanda said...

I am sooooo jealous! If only I had the bench space (and the cash!)

daylesford organics said...

We LOVE our Empire Red KA. We got it as a wedding prezzie 10 years ago and I still sigh every time I take it out to use it. It just makes my kitchen look so much more beautiful, let alone the great job it does on stiffening those egg whites.

Tania said...

I don't care how much your baby cost, fluffy egg whites AND a kitchen appliance that actually looks good out on display, can only be a win win, I say!

Corrie said...

awwwwww I love my kitchen aid, only an artisan but you deserve heavy duty! love the colour of yours as it goes with your kitchen perfectly! I have a cream one picked by my hubby when I gave birth to the twins, what a great reward!

for me the best feature is being able to walk back to the fridge or pantry and she keeps working for me!!!

Corrie:)