Week one of school holidays has come to an end and I am still here, haven't gone crazy yet but hey, there's still time!
It's a quick recipe if you have people coming over and smell absolutely delicious coming out of the oven.
If you don't have sour cream in the fridge, just use yoghurt instead.
makes about 20 medium muffins
- 125ml milk
- 180ml vegetable oil
- 150g caster sugar
- 150g brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 65g sour cream
- 375g self raising flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 30g rolled oats
- 1 large sweet pear, grated
- raw sugar & rolled oats for topping
- preheat oven to 180C/160C fan, grease muffin tins
- place milk, oil, sugars, eggs and sour cream into a bowl and mix until smooth
- sift flour and spices in another bowl, add oats and mix to combine
- add wet mixture and grated pear to dry mixture and only mix until just combined
- spoon into well greased muffins tins and sprinkle with raw sugar and rolled oats
- bake for about 20 minutes or until golden and tested with a skewer
Wind in the Willows tin from our local oppie
How's your week been? Hope it's been a happy one, tell me what you have been upto I'd love some ideas for next week.
Have you also noticed blogger has upgraded their posting page, wow, love it so far.
Enjoy your weekend whatever you are doing, I'll hopefully make it back for a grateful post ♥